Sunday, November 23, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

I honestly think I am very proactive! I mean I can't stay still while someone tries to change my fate in some kind of way I could never stay still while they do that and I'm pretty sure that in the future I'd regret the decision of letting someone else do something for me. I mean I couldn't even stay still during that time span unless I'm strictly told not to do so and even then I would probably still do something about it. What really surprises me is the procrastinators who won't want to take their own fate in their own hands!

My level of productivity definitely relates to my free time. My internal equation for that particular  topic is more productivity=free time= :D *fist pump*. I mean let's say we were lazy we wouldn't be as prosperous and if we work harder we become better and live a better life. Simple as that. In school that principle doesn't change in school.

I'd say my productivity in school would raise considerably if I just be quiet sometimes since I run my mouth a lot! In fact this topic has come out every single parent teacher conference I've ever had! So I have to believe that this is the problem. I also might be impulsive and do something before I even think about it and I don't think of the consequences so eventually the consequences come back to slap me in the face!
























No comments:

Post a Comment