Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Movie Poster Promo

Ok so for Gt we have to make a movie poster along with a movie trailer to go along with it. So my teammates an I decided on the name "The Watchers". So basically its about a girl named Bella Hood trying to find her parents. She makes a friend named Jake Ramirez to help her find clues. Eventually she digs around too much and The Watchers are on to her. They send a Watcher to stop Bella's searching. So my teammate Celeste is playing Bella, Oriia is the Watcher and Chazz is Jake and so far it's getting to be really good.

FART
Stage One
So our movie poster is supposed to show stuff like visuals, what fake "critics" would say and the actors of our movie. Our teacher said we had to use our imagination and make one for every single person in our group and the best would be featured. So I thought of the words "The Watchers" and they sounded so I had an idea. So I put the color red and the entire bottom part of my poster was red and as you looked up the color slowly diminishes. Then in stark purple it says "The Watchers" I plan for the actors names and the critics quotes be equally prominent but not as much as the movie title. Then as for the visual I think I want it to be Bella in a dark alley looking at something behind her.
Stage 2

So every single layer effect I've done was to really hit home the seriousness and the horror of "The Watchers". So the red thing I mentioned I admit is my personal favorite part of the poster. Then I did a layer effect on the text and my goal with that was to make it as big,ominous and as "HEY LOOK AT THIS!" to anyone who happens to look at it. Then my picture will be on top of the red gradient and I'd say that just be awesome and give it a demonic look to it.

1 comment: