Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations

FRUIT!
Hello, it's a new year with new opportunities and like all of you guys I have my own "2016 Aspirations" as the title implies. I have many goals for the coming year I hope to accomplish and I really hope the goals and resolutions I've dedicated myself too last longer than the flavor of a piece of gum lasts! XD One of the goals I have planned is one the milestones that come with being a teen, and that's DRIVING! I've always wanted to be behind the wheel for once and finally the time is almost here! I hope to rule behind the wheel and practice well for the incoming test. I also want to expand my book collection for more reading, same goes for my somewhat lacking movie collection, I'll have to work on that! I also hope to get higher grades on school and at the same time learn how to balance fun and leisure time with school. Lots do to, so little time huh?
A WINDOW!

A little something we had to take a picture of!
But I would say my most important goal is one I haven't mentioned in the paragraph below, I mean the paragraph above was just small goals! I think that the goal of keeping your loved ones close to you is very important, and inviting more people to that inner circle of yours equally important. My dad once said that friends make school enjoyable and I completely agree with the statement! I love meeting new people and I love the friends that I have. I can't wait to meet new people this year!

In order to meet new people I usually try and see if we have the same interests, or if they might have hobbies that interest me. Then we hang out and start talking about random things, but one of the most important things I try to find in a friend is their type of humor. I usually try to avoid overly sarcastic or dark humor, but I really like immature and childish humor and it usually clicks between us. Then we just started hanging out a lot more, and BAM! I have a new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment